Medical tents and roaming teams are in place, be sure to note these locations upon entry to the event or ask event staff for help, if needed.
FAN HEALTH & SAFETY
- Stay hydrated and drink lots of water
- Wear sunscreen and dress for the weather
- Check your local Public Health website for the latest information about communicable illness (i.e. COVID-19)
- Check your local Public Health website on safe substance use and alcohol consumption
- Do not bring prohibited items into the event
- Follow our Fan Code of Conduct for your and everyone’s safety
- Keep an eye out for your friends
- Follow instruction from event staff – they are here to help
- If you see something, say something – report safety and security concerns immediately to security or event management
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
An important part of any great event is ensuring a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for our guests, artists and staff to experience. We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask that your conduct contribute to everyone’s enjoyment of the event, be legally appropriate, and not be offensive or abusive to others. For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct is subject to ejection and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, offensive or abusive language or gestures.
- Discrimination, bullying or hate that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, ability, physical appearance or other.
- Harassment, including unwelcome or hostile behavior, physical contact or sexual attention.
- Fighting or any other type of violence.
- Wearing or using clothing, signs, and banners which are offensive in nature.
- Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol/cannabis or consumption of illegal substances.
- Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
- Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside the event.
- Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
- Being in possession of weapons, illegal substances, or any other prohibited items.
- Unpermitted access and breaching perimeters to restricted areas.
- Any other conduct that may be deemed by security or event management to be inappropriate or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property, or disruption of the event.
We will not tolerate any unsafe, offensive behaviour that violates of Fan Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by this Code may result in ejection, suspension from entering any or all venues & future events. Each of us has a responsibility to report any act that goes against the values that we stand for. So, if you see something, say something. Report any safety concerns to security or event management right away.